Registration for National Camporama is available online or by mail until June 30, 2016. A Participant Agreement & Medical Record must be submitted for all campers regardless of registration method (online or by mail). Please note that all campers must meet the Camporama participation requirements.
Registration fees will be based on the date entered (online) or postmark date (by mail). Make checks payable to National Royal Rangers.
|On or before May 16, 2016||$295||$348|
|May 17 – June 16||$345||$405|
|June 17 – June 30||$395||$465|
Please note that registrations cannot be accepted after June 30th or on site due to the necessity of advance preparations.
Your Camporama registration fee includes a variety of benefits:
- (14) meals, beginning with supper on Sunday, July 17 and ending with a continental breakfast on Friday, July 22.
- (2) Camporama t-shirts
- (2) Camporama patches
- 50th anniversary FCF patch
- Camporama hat
- Camporama hatpin
- Camp stool/chair
- Camper ID card with lanyard
- Post-event highlights video
- The experience of a lifetime!!!
Some districts provide additional benefits such as group travel arrangements or district hat pins for an optional additional fee. Please contact your district for details. If you are unsure about your district’s contact information, please contact the national Royal Rangers office at email@example.com.
Registration for Camporama may be completed by mail or online. The Camporama application may be used to gather information on each camper. These applications may then be mailed in with your registration fees or entered online with a credit card payment. Regardless of the registration method used, a Participant Agreement & Medical Record must be completed for each camper (boys and leaders). These forms can be mailed, faxed, or scanned & e-mailed to the address shown below in advance of the camp. A Participant Agreement & Medical Record must be on file for each camper before they will be allowed to enter the campgrounds at Camporama.
We recommend that outposts retain a copy of all Participant Agreement & Medical Records for emergency use while traveling to and from Camporama. Originals should be mailed to:
Convention Services Group
1445 N. Boonville Avenue
Springfield, MO 65802
Fax: 417-862-7891 or E-mail: Registration@ag.org
If paying by check, make payable to “National Royal Rangers” and mail with your medical form(s). Your registration will not be complete until we receive all of the following for each camper (adults and boys):
- Your registrations (online or by printed application)
- Participant Agreement & Medical Records,
- Full payment
Once we receive all three, you will receive a letter by mail confirming your registration is complete.
Online Registration Process
- Gather the information you will need to fully complete the registration process (see above).
- Visit our Online Registration page. Enter the information you have collected (see above). Leaders may enter information for more than one person if bringing a group to Camporama.
- Registrations received online must be accompanied by credit card payment at the time of registration. Payment amount is determined by the date you enter your registration based on the table shown above. You may pay for more than one person with a single credit card transaction when registering online.
- Each person will be camping with his district. Because of this, you must contact your district to register (additional fees may apply). Some districts may provide an optional transportation package to and from the event. Contact information is located in Appendix A of this guide or on the National Camporama web site.
Refund & Substitution Policy
Campers who are unable to attend Camporama may request a partial refund of fees paid. Requests must be submitted in writing to Convention Services Group (see address above). Requests received more than 30 days before the beginning of camp will refunded in full less a $75.00 fee. Requests received within 30 days of the camp will be refunded less a $150.00 fee.
In situations where a registered camper is unable to attend, an alternate camper may be substituted in his place provided the alternate meets the participant qualifications (see below).
Refunds on additional fees charged by your district are decided by the district. Please contact your district leadership for information.