The Royal Rangers national office is carrying all registrations we have received forward to the new date. Therefore, you will not have to do anything now to be locked in for the new date. (Note: We may ask that the Participant Agreement & Medical Form be updated prior to the event.) The advantage to already being registered is that your price is locked in regardless of what the new price will be when we move forward.
If you were trying to get registered before the April 30 deadline to take advantage of the current price, you can still do so. After April 30, registration will close until the new date is announced.
To allow all registrants to retain their special pricing, the national office will not be issuing mass refunds. If your circumstances change and you need to have your registration refunded, please follow the steps below, and we will process your request. Please note, once your registration is refunded, you will lose your place, and we will we not be able to offer the same pricing if you register later. (Note: Full refunds are available from April 20, 2020 through December 31, 2020. As of January 1, 2021, our normal Camporama refund policy will become effective again.)
We can handle refund requests once the national office returns to normal operations. To request your refund, please see the instructions below.
- If you or your group registered online with a credit/debit card less than 60 days ago, your refund will go back on the card you used.
- If you or your group registered more than 60 days ago, you will receive the refund via check.
- To request a refund, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. All requests must be made in writing.
- Whether you are making a request for your individual family member, for an individual from your group registration, or for or an entire church group, your refund request must include the following information:
- Is the registration for an individual or group?
- If this is part of a church group registration, paid through the church, and you need one or more individual refunded, please have your church make the request for the refund.
- Who is the refund for (list all names for the refund)?
- Who is the check payable to—individual or church? (If the church in making a request for an individual registration from a group payment, they can have it made out to the individual or church.)
- Where does the check need to be mailed? (If the church in making a request for an individual registration from a group payment, they can have it sent to the individual or the church.)
- Remember, if you are still within 60 days prior to April 30, then the payment will be refunded to the card. However, we still need all the above information.
- Please note that your refund could take 4-6 weeks to process once our office resumes normal operations.
- You can request a full refund between April 20, 2020 through December 31, 2020. On January 1, 2021, our normal refund policy will become effective.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I was registered for Camporama before it was postponed what should I do now?
You don’t need to do anything. Once we have set the new date, your registration will carry over to the new date.
If the price goes up for the new date of Camporama and I’m already registered, do I have to send in more money?
No, you don’t. By having already registered, you have the best price available and are registered in full even if the new price goes up.
How soon will we know the new date for Camporama?
We are watching as the crisis unfolds and will set the new date once we have assurance that we can do so with the health and safety of everyone secured. We hope to be able to know within several weeks. Keep checking back here. We will post the date there as soon as we know.
What if the new date is at a time I can’t attend, can I get a refund?
Yes, you absolutely can! Please follow the steps outlined for getting a refund to ensure you can get it as quickly as possible. (Note: Once your registration is refunded, we will not be able to give you the same pricing if you re-register later. You can request a full refund between April 20, 2020 through December 31, 2020. On January 1, 2021, our normal refund policy will become effective.)
I registered for Camporama, but my situation has changed, and I can’t go. Can I get my registration refunded?
Yes, you absolutely can. We realize that with the change of dates or because of the current circumstances it may be necessary to get a refund. Please follow the steps outlined on the refund page to ensure your request is processed without any delays. (Note: Once your registration is refunded, we will not be able to give you the same pricing if you re-register later. You can request a full refund between April 20, 2020 through December 31, 2020. On January 1, 2021, our normal refund policy will become effective.)
If I get a refund can I later register again for the same discounted price?
Unfortunately, once you receive a refund, you are removed from the system, and you will need to start the registration process all over again. At that time, you will have to register as a new registration and at the published pricing.